Pages

012


I sent all my isk to Silas: 1,226,317,678.62. Leaving me with .01 in my wallet.

I know the money will be meaningless to her but what I fear is that the gesture will be meaningless as well, or that she’ll take it as an insult. Still, at least she's no longer asking me to spy on IRED.  The funny thing about that is that I suspect the information Silas requested was simply a false plant by the Chūjō and that Silas knew she was asking for something worthless.

It’s all a test you see.

I can’t feel angry at her because the Chūjō is doing the same thing. I don’t know why I’m learning the things I’m learning or what she’s hoping for.

I came to Syndicate to shoot pirates – earn some glory for myself, learn how to fly, and do something good for civilization.

Why am I even being brought into this?